Snap out of the Monday morning blues and get ready to participate in this contest! The winners get to win a copy of Rashmi Bansal’s latest book Poor Little Rich Slum on Dharavi, its enterprising spirit and its entrepreneurs. Remember we have only 10 copies to give away...so hurry!
How well do you know Dharavi? Do you know…..
- Dharavi has an annual economy of over USD 650 million
- Many businesses in Dharavi generate million dollar incomes
- Products made in Dharavi are sourced and sold globally (NY, Europe, SE Asia etc)
Now back to the contest… All you have to do is answer these three simple questions and if you send us the right answers you stand a chance to win the book.
Rules first questions later J
This contest is open for Indian Residents only.
The contest ends on Friday, 29th June, 2012
The Judges decision is final as far as the contest winners go. No queries will be entertained after the winners announced.
1) Dharavi is usually touted as the largest slum settlement in the world which is not true. Tell us which is the largest slum in the world?
2) Name the director and writer of the critically acclaimed movie Dharavi?
3) Which tourist agency carries out a tour of Dharavi giving insights into the functioning of this entrepreneurial area?
Yes it is as simple as 123! So put your thinking caps on and send in your answers to us at email@example.com
Books courtesy: Westland Publishers.